DADAFAB

Friday 20 February 2015

Travel: Aonang Silver Orchid Resort

Welcome to Ao Nang Silver Orchid Resort. If you're searching for that peaceful nature blended with the modern style resort, this is the place to be for enjoying your holidays in Ao Nang. It is located in a very quiet and peaceful place overlooking the mountain scenery and cliff limestone in Krabi Thailand. It is a three star resort that offers real privacy and tranquility.

Ao Nang Silver Resort have variety of room types and I got the Pool Access Room. This is a modern style resort and my stay here was completely unforgettable especially with their friendliest staff who assisted me carrying my luggage when I checked in, arranged day tour and also helped me bring to my next hotel the day after checking out.

The room have well maintained aircon, bathrooms and toiletries that you need. The bed is heavenly comfortable but what I enjoyed the most was the pool access overlooking the large swimming pool overlooking Ao Nang's mountain view for me to relax and enjoy.













No comments:

Post a Comment