DADAFAB

Thursday 11 May 2017

Food: Super Heroes Cafe Singapore


Are you a Marvel fan? Well here's the cafe for you to try on here in Singapore. I know this DC Comics inspired cafe has been existing for quite some time already, but since it's my first time and I find it so  interesting, I thought of blogging it for everyone to see.

It's located at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (Level 01-03) at 2 Bayfront Avenue SG 018972. They are open from 11:30AM til 11PM and up til 11:30PM every Friday & Saturday. Dine in, take-away, save the day - at this immersive cafe - retail experience, home to the DC Comics Universe. For reservations, you call call +65 6688 7610.

 We went for late lunch here after we visited the Singapore Science Museum. We ordered the My DOG, Krypto! and Holy Guacamole Super Dog ($12.90), The Joker's Loco Nacho ($13.90), Hawkman's Chicken Drumlet ($14.90) and Mr J's Chili Cheese Fries ($13.90).























No comments:

Post a Comment